Finance/Treasury Contact Info
3338 Coolidge Hwy.
Berkley, MI 48072

248.658.3360 - Treasury 
248.658.3340 - Finance


Office Hours
M-F 8:30AM to 5PM

Closed from 1-2PM every day
City Calendar

Bill Pay

Coins falling out of a jar_Crop

Berkley's Billing Cycles

Our Public Works Department (DPW) operates the City's water and sewer system for residential and commercial property. Services include meter installation and reading, maintenance of the City's water/sewer infrastructure and residential and commercial billing. 

Water bills are sent on a quarterly basis and payments are due by 5 PM on the 18th of the month the bill is received. If the 18th is on a weekend or holiday, payments are due on the next business day. Additional fees will be added to any late payments. 

Payments can be made at City Hall or online. City Hall business hours are 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m. The building is closed 1-2 p.m. daily. For your convenience, a dropbox for payments is located outside of City Hall. Payments are due at City Hall or online by 5 PM on the due date. 

Making Payments in Berkley

Point&Pay® Billing 
Our easy-to-use online payment system, Point&Pay, enables residents to view and pay their water bills and miscellaneous invoice fees issued by the City. Additionally, residents can view past transactions. 

Please note:
There is a convenience fee of 2.8% of the total bill for online payment services. This fee is collected and retained by the service provider – not the City of Berkley.

Please click the appropriate link to make a payment. (Additional fees do apply)
NOTE: The new online payment system does NOT include payments for Building permits, licenses, or planning-related activities. 

BS&A Online User on Water Billing:
This online portal does not provide a true Final Water Status for the properties in Berkley, it only provides the current amount due based on the last regular cyclical meter reading and does not reflect any usage between that read and today’s date.

Please contact our Public Works Department to have them provide instruction on how they calculate the bill for the Final Water Status if the property is changing ownership. They can be reached at 248-658-3490 or at

Point&Pay Account Setup:

Check out the short tutorial video below to help you get started!

Need some additional Support Assistance? If you have any additional questions or issues with online payments please contact the Help Desk via email at     


Want to Review your Previous Transactions? 
For businesses and residents to review their previous transactions, you will need to set up an account through the tool BS&A Online:

How to Set Up an Account through BS&A:
1. Go to Berkley's BS&A Main Page.
2. Select the Click Here to Choose Municipality and Get Started link at the top of the screen
3. Click Register, located in the Account menu on the left. 
4. Fill out the information under the Create an Account section. All fields in this section are required.
5. Optionally, fill out the Account Information section.
6. Beneath Other Information, select how you learned about our site and check the "I’m Not a Robot" box.
7. Click the Create Account button at the bottom of the screen.

Official Payments / G2G (Oakland County)

Residents can still pay their tax and water bills online or by phone through Official Payments.

When using Official Payments, be sure to have the following information ready:

  • For current year tax payments (residents must go through Oakland County)
    • Head to
    • Search "Pay Taxes"
    • Select "Pay Current Taxes"
    • Your 10 digit parcel number (drop the 04)
    • The "Code #" from your tax bill
    • Your credit card information, including the expiration date
  • For water payments (residents must go through Official Payments)
    • Your 9 digit water account number (begins with a zero)
    • Total amount due from your water bill
    • Your credit card information, including the expiration date

To make a payment by phone (for water bills ONLY):

  • Dial 1-800-2PAYTAX (1-800-272-9829)
  • Select Option 3
  • Enter your Jurisdiction Code: 3267
  • Follow the messages, inputting data where necessary
  • Wait for a confirmation number before hanging up

Online Payments (for water bills ONLY):

  • Click here to visit the 'Official Payments' website
  • Select local payments and enter your jurisdiction code (3267) -OR- Select the "Payment Center" tab, and select "MICHIGAN" then "Berkley, City of", then "Utility Bill"
  • Enter the necessary information
  • Submit the payment
  • Wait for a confirmation number

Delinquent (or Prior Year) Tax Payments
Delinquent taxes may be paid online at the Oakland County website.  Be sure to read their instructions and fee information before making payment.


eNews Signup