Below you will find documents and forms pertinent to the candidate filing process for local elections.
Original petition signature forms are not available online and can be obtained directly from the Oakland County Elections Division or the City Clerk's Office.
- Oakland County Candidate Filing Requirements
- Circulating & Canvassing City Petition Forms
- Petition Requests must be picked up in person.
- Contact the Clerk's Office at 248-658-3310 or email email@example.com to schedule a pick-up appointment.
- State of Michigan Campaign Finance Act
- City of Berkley Petition Ordinance
- Affidavit of Identity