The City of Berkley is an Equal Opportunity Employer
CITY OF BERKLEY, MICHIGAN
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY COORDINATOR
The City of Berkley is seeking a skilled IT Coordinator to provide technical support, installation and repair of technology associated with citywide computer hardware, software and communications networks. This includes general network and web site administrative duties. The City of Berkley is located at 3338 Coolidge Highway, Berkley, Michigan.
Successful candidates will have a Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field along with the following:
• Three years of experience performing network administration and computer hardware and software support.
• Thorough knowledge of the professional practices and procedures associated with the installation, troubleshooting and repair of local and wide-area networks, personal computers, operating systems, security measures, and peripheral equipment.
• Thorough knowledge of computer software including databases, spreadsheets, word processing, geographic information systems and other applications. Experience with Microsoft products and operating systems such as Microsoft Office Suite, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003-2008, Equalizer (BS&A) Programs (.net version). Website maintenance experience using Adobe Dreamweaver, Fireworks/Photoshop and Acrobat Professional.
• Implementation experience or familiarity with iOS Mobile Device Management is a plus.
• Computer hardware and /or network certifications are preferred.
For complete details regarding the duties and the required skills, refer to the attached IT Coordinator Job Description. Send a completed employment application, resume, cover letter and three professional references by email to: email@example.com.
Submission deadline: Until filled.