Schedule for Branch Pickup:
All residents should put their brush out for the chipper service to be collected on Thursday or Friday. The chipper will start his route on Thursday and will finish on Friday if needed (depending on volume).
As a resident of our city, you benefit from brush pick-up at no additional cost. Please follow these guidelines:
- Tree limbs, ½” to 4” in diameter, between 3-10 feet long, can be placed at the curb in a neat pile with the cut ends facing one direction.
- Tuesday's trash route: Chipper runs on Thursdays.
- Residents with Friday trash day: Brush pick up for residents with Friday trash days will be picked up on Friday.
- Brush must be placed at the street before 7:00 a.m. to be picked up. Anything put out after 7:00 a.m. will not be picked up.
- Stumps, roots, and logs will not be taken.
This service is for residents trimming their own trees. Contractors are responsible for removal of all debris related to a tree removal or trimming.