Schedule for Branch Pickup:
- East side of Coolidge, 11 Mile to 12 Mile: Thursday
- West side of Coolidge, 11 Mile to Webster, Greenfield to Coolidge: Friday
As a resident of our city, you benefit from brush pick-up at no additional cost. Please follow these guidelines:
- Tree limbs, ½” to 4” in diameter, between 3-10 feet long, can be placed at the curb in a neat pile with the cut ends facing one direction.
- Tuesday's trash route: Chipper runs on Thursdays.
- Residents with Friday trash day: Brush pick up for residents with Friday trash days will be picked up on Friday.
- Brush must be placed at the street before 7:00 a.m. to be picked up. Anything put out after 7:00 a.m. will not be picked up.
- Stumps, roots, and logs will not be taken.
This service is for residents trimming their own trees. Contractors are responsible for removal of all debris related to a tree removal or trimming.