Friends of the Library
For more information on the Friends, including when they meet, how to become a member and upcoming book sales - please scroll down and explore the dropdown tabs.
Find the Friends on Facebook or reach the Friends by email by clicking here.
2018 Friends Used Book Sales
- Thursday, May 17 from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Friday, May 18 from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday, May 19 (Bag Day) from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday, October 18 from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Friday, October 19 from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday, October 20 (Bag Day) from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
The Friends meet on the fourth Monday of each month at 7:00 p.m. at the library. New faces are always welcome.
Join or renew your membership using the Friends membership form. Your membership helps to support the important work of the Friends!
There are countless ways that you can pitch in and help the Friends. Our greatest need is for assistance related to the book sale (sorting donations throughout the year, setup leading up the sale and staffing the sale). You can also volunteer to assist with our annual ice cream social that kicks off the library's Summer Reading program.
If you're interested in getting involved, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.