Citizens Engagement Advisory Committee
Mission: The Citizens Engagement Advisory Committee’s (CEAC) mission is to serve as the City’s extended communications arm by bridging the divide between the city administration and Berkley residents.
Vision: The CEAC will raise public awareness on city services, promote the City of Berkley’s vision for an inclusive community, and will build trust between the community and the City. As an outcome, the citizens of Berkley will:
- Be well informed about City initiatives and projects
- Recognize the accessibility of Berkley’s services and City staff
- Share accurate information from the City and clarify City initiatives
- Serve as a focus group for City initiatives and projects
- Aid the City in identifying the harder-to-reach segments of our population
- Assist community members to connect with City services and communications
Board Member Term Expires
|Zachary Barclay||July 2022|
|Colleen Graveline||July 2022|
|Nicole Menard (Vice-Chair)||July 2022|
|Tammie Polk||July 2021|
|Jessica Vilani (Chair)||July 2021|
|Jessica Worrell||July 2021|
|Jaye Sanders||July 2022|
Council Liaison: Natalie Price
Staff Liaison: Torri Mathes
Click here to view CEAC meeting agendas and minutes.
Questions or comments for the committee can be directed to the Community Engagement Officer, Torri Mathes, at email@example.com or 248-658-3333.